Incentives News Update from the Department of Human Services
The Department of Human Services (the Department) provides a quarterly update on the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP) which GPs may find useful.
The Incentive News Update (INU) can be found on the Department’s website in the Health Professionals section under ‘News’. This page contains information about the ongoing eligibility for PIP Incentives and has a tailored page for GPs.
The most recent issue of the INU contains information on the following:
- the new Quality Improvement Incentive
- using the correct MBS item number when claiming for diabetes under the PIP Diabetes Incentive
- using HPOS to register your patients for the PIP Indigenous Health Incentive and PBS Co-payment Measure
- managing your participation in the PIP eHealth Incentive
- checking your eligibility for PNIP payments
- using HPOS to update PNIP health professional hours
- a list of updated PIP forms
Published: 14 Sep 2017