doctorportal Learning launches new website
doctorportal Learning has launched a new website, providing you with 24/7 accessibility to high quality, peer-reviewed and evidence-based online learning that helps you remain competitive. The new website has extensive personalised features making it easier to navigate, new catalogue search functionality, and more than 100 learning modules to choose from that keep you up to date.
To ensure doctorportal Learning continues to meet your ongoing CPD learning needs and reporting obligations, new features include:
- New primary and secondary navigation
- ‘Featured Learning’ highlighting the latest trending modules
- Improved look and feel
- New catalogue search functionality
- New Contributors page highlighting the high-value of our education providers
- Improved CPD tracking and reporting features
- Use your AMA member login to access this new website (single sign on)
- Improved sign-up flows for non-members.
This is the first release with subsequent enhancements to follow. Please click here to view the new site.
You can also view the new and improved CPD Learning catalogue here. For further information on doctorportal Learning, contact AMA Member Services on 1300 133 655. For a one on one personalised introduction to the new website please contact our Medical Education Advisor Michelle Fiebiger firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 07 Feb 2019