Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation (ASMOF)
Below are some of the relevant documentation relating to them.
The ASMOF Executive are:
- Chair/President - Dr Stuart Day
- Vice Chair - Dr Andrew Turner
- Secretary – Dr Michael Lumsden-Steel
- Assistant Secretary and Treasurer – Dr Malcolm Turner
o Dr Mahendran Gajaharan
o Dr Josh Power
o Dr Jo Hudson
For the Federal ASMOF website link click the logo below.
Training to be held: Each officer with financial management duties to undertake approved training that covers those duties with six months.
Notice: A copy of the AEC report is available from AMA Tasmania or the AEC on request.
- ASMOF Election Notice Federal Council Doctor In Training Recall Election
- ASMOF Federal Council DIT Recall Eleciton IE04NomForm
- ASMOF Federal Council DIT Recall Election IE02TimetableListRqst
- Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation ELECTION NOTICE - E2018/65 – Stage 2
- ASMOF Nomination Form Doctor In Training Federal Council Delegates E2018-65
- Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation Tasmania Branch ELECTION NOTICE - E2018/65 - Stage 1
- Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation Tasmania Branch Scheduled Election E2018/65 - Stage 1 - Nomination Form
- Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation Tasmania Branch Scheduled Election – Stage 1 E2018/65
These are the end of year accounts for ASMOF Tasmanian Branch for the last few years. Members are invited to look over them.
- Final Accounts 2017 - ASMOF Reports 2017
- Final Accounts 2016 - ASMOF Reports 2016
- Final Accounts 2015 - ASMOF Reports 2015
- Final Accounts 2014 - ASMOF Reports 2014
- Final Accounts 2013 - ASMOF Reports 2013
- Final Accounts 2012 - ASMOF Reports 2012
- Final Accounts 2011 - ASMOF Reports 2011
- Final Accounts 2010 - ASMOF Reports 2010
- Final accounts 2009 - ASMOF Reports 2009