Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation
NORTHERN TERRITORY BRANCH
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
Nominations are called for:
Branch Vice-President (1)
Branch Secretary (1)
Branch Assistant Secretary/Trearurer (1)
Branch Councillor (1)
· A copy of the election notice and nomination form can be found at the bottom of this page.
· Nominations: must be in writing and comply with the registered rules of the organisation and may be made at any time from 11 December 2015. They must reach the Returning Officer at his office or postal address not later than 5:00pm on 5 January 2016. Nominations cannot be withdrawn after this time.
· Nomination forms: will be available from the Returning Officer or the registered Offices of the Organisation. The use of these forms is not compulsory provided that nominations comply with the rules.
· Ballot: If a ballot is necessary, voting material will be posted on 25 January 2016 to eligible members at the address shown in the Organisation's records. Members should notify the Organisation of any change of address. The ballot will close at 10:00am on 15 February 2016.
Note: A copy of the AEC’s election report can be obtained from the Organisation or from the Returning Officer after the completion of the election.
The Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation (ASMOF) represents the salaried medical workforce in the Northern Territory providing industrial support , conciliation services and most importantly negotiation of wages and conditions.
- Direct input into the Enterprise Bargaining Agreement negotiation process
- Access to dispute resolution services
- Individual industrial representations to assist with any workplace disagreements or disputes
- Access to information and advice with regards to employment conditions
- Salary advice
For those AMA NT members who are working as salaried medical officers, that is working as an employee, the AMA NT offers joint membership, at no extra charge, with the Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation (ASMOF). For members who are full-time employees, that's a saving of just over $700 per annum.
Phone: 08 8981 7479
Fax: 08 8941 0479