AMA Queensland 2019 Annual Conference in Edinburgh
All AMA members are invited to attend the AMA Queensland’s annual conference in Edinburgh, Scotland, later this year from 22-28 September.
The program features a number of keynote presenters, including high-profile British, Scottish and Australian speakers. RACGP points will be on offer. Sessions will cover a range of medical leadership and clinical topics, including:
- Generational trends and changing needs.
- The evolution and impact of genomics in medicine.
- Brain metastases and breast cancer.
- End-of-life care and voluntary assisted dying.
- Doctors' health and wellbeing.
- Innovations in sustainability in health care.
- New trends in respiratory medicine, including silicosis.
- The future of forensic medicine.
- Edinburgh’s medical history.
- Innovations in orthopaedic surgery.
- Isolated island health service delivery.
- Queensland’s Rural Generalist model of care.
Download a conference brochure from the events calendar at www.amaq.com.au.
To find out more about the conference program or to register, please contact Neil Mackintosh on (07) 3872 2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 24 Apr 2019