AMACDT co-hosted a webinar with Dr Nick Coatsworth, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, on 4 August 2020 to update on COVID-19 and discuss issues for doctors in training.
The panel answered a range of questions from participants covering:
- Industrial provisions to support trainees.
- Changes to College examinations during the COVID pandemic.
- Guidance on PPE for suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- Exemptions to travel restrictions to support trainees who need to relocate interstate.
- Ensuring the wellbeing of trainees is at the forefront of any decisions being made.