Do you want to self-manage your CPD compliance to meet your ongoing CPD learning obligations?
The AMA CPD Tracker provides you with an easy, streamlined way to keep tabs on your learning and report your Medical Board of Australia (MBA) ongoing CPD learning obligations.
It's our goal to minimise the precious time you spend managing CPD by providing effortless CPD tracking. With a personalised dashboard, you’re always up-to-date with your CPD progress. Conveniently upload your completed CPD learning evidence supporting your scope of practice, and keep your CPD compliance on track.
- Add the MBA or your specialty college(s), career stage, CPD Plan focus areas of learning, and scope of practice to your My Learning Profile
- Understand your CPD requirements for the Medical Board of Australia and/or your specialist college(s)
- Easily track your engagement with CPD activities on My Dashboard
- Upload your CPD learning evidence with full CPD Tracker integration
- View My Dashboard for comprehensive tracking of your CPD progress all in one place
- Print your My CPD Summary for easy real-time evidence of your progress
- Download or print your CPD Report
- Access your past CPD reports anytime for archiving or auditing purposes.
All medical practitioners enjoy a completely FREE subscription to our CPD Tracker.
If you are an AMA Member, there is no need to sign-up. Simply login using your Federal AMA account email login and password. Go to My AMA Dashboard and click the CPD Tracker odometer to get started.
Not an AMA Member? Sign-up to doctorportal Learning to use our FREE CPD Tracker today!