Why do medical students join the AMA?
- Keeping in touch with the Medical profession.
- Publications from AMA federal MJA and Australian Medicine online.
- The AMA is talking to Governments on clinical and medical issues on your behalf. Especially Intern place availability.
- Through TUMSS membership is free.
- Opportunities to get to know other doctors and other students who are in the same situation as you at Divisional meetings.
- Represent your Colleagues' in the many forums the AMA are involved with. (See Representations).
- Publications from AMA including the MJA and Australian Medicine online.
- Plus e-newsletters from the state branch.
- Have a say in the development of position statements and policy within the AMA.
Click here to find out more about Commercial Benefits
AMA Member Benefits
Click here to find out more about AMA Member Benefits
If you are already an AMA member or AMA student member, sign in to take advantage of this offer now.
If you are not an AMA member, you can join now to take advantage of AMA member benefits.
For any questions about this offer for AMA Members, please do not hesitate to contact AMA Member Services 1300 133 655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find out more about more about terms and conditions of employement