Doctors in Business
Why do doctors who own their own practice join the AMA?
- Access to Human Resource and Industrial Relations information
- Help in looking after your staff
- Practice Management advice
- AMA is talking to Governments on business and medical issues on your behalf
- Discounts and benefits that you can take advantage of to gain additional skills and resources and cheaper prices
- Opportunities to get to know other doctors who are in the same situation as you at the Tasmanian Council of GP's and AMA Divisional meetings
- Doctors are leaders and have a responsibility to input their contribution to health reform and clinical issues
- Represent your patients in the many forums the AMA are involved (See Representations).
- Publications from AMA including the MJA and Australian Medicine online
- Plus e-newsletters from the state branch
- Have a say in the development of position statements and policy within the AMA.
Click here to find out more about Commercial Benefits
AMA Member Benefits
Click here to find out more about AMA Member Benefits
If you are already an AMA member or AMA student member, sign in to take advantage of this offer now.
If you are not an AMA member, you can join now to take advantage of AMA member benefits.
For any questions about this offer for AMA Members, please do not hesitate to contact AMA Member Services 1300 133 655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find out more about more about terms and conditions of employment