Seeking DiT reps for AMA Council of Rural Doctors & AMA Taskforce on Indigenous Health
The AMA Council of Doctors in Training is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from AMA Doctor in Training members for appointment to the:
- AMA Council of Rural Doctors
- AMA Taskforce on Indigenous Health
The terms of reference for both groups can be obtained by contacting Kae Imsirovic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested representatives should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- background and/or interest in the Council/Committee’s brief/subject matter;
- previous experience in health advocacy is preferable but not compulsory;
- willingness and ability to contribute to professional discussion and debate;
- ability to present the views and interests of the doctors in training;
- preparedness to facilitate communication between the AMA Council of Doctors in Training (AMACDT) and the Council/Committee (including liaison with the Chair/Deputy Co-Chair AMACDT and reporting to AMACDT); and
- availability for meeting attendance and associated Council/Committee work.
Please contact the Chair, AMACDT, Dr Tessa Kennedy, on email@example.com with any queries.
If you are interested a short EOI (approx. 200 words) and your curriculum vitae can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am EST on Friday 27 September 2019.