South Australian Member Benefits
The AMA is there for members in adversity: membership is like an insurance policy.
- Tax deductible membership fees
- Membership fees which may be wholly or partly claimable against your Professional Development Allowance
- Concierge services and special discounts from platinum partner for accounting services, Hood Sweeney
- Concierge services and discounted rates from silver partner for legal services, Norman Waterhouse Lawyers
- AMA Skills Training accredited courses for your staff
- AMA Insurance Services
- Ambassador Card
- BMW Corporate Program
- Mercedes-Benz Corporate Program
- Naval Military and Air Force Club of South Australia
- Subscription to the Medical Journal of Australia.
Please note; terms and conditions apply when accessing AMA(SA) member benefits. For example you will generally need to be a current financial member, and some offers require you to have been a member for a particular period of time, for example, you may need to have been a financial member for 12 months to access some financial benefits. For more information see our Access Policy.