South Australian Member Benefits
The AMA is there for members in adversity: membership is like an insurance policy. We provide:
- Membership fees which are tax deductible
- Membership fees which may be wholly or partly claimable against your Professional Development Allowance
- Concierge services and special discounts from platinum partner for accounting services, Hood Sweeney
- Concierge services and discounted rates from silver partner for legal services, Norman Waterhouse Lawyers
- Discounted AMA Skills Training accredited courses for your staff
- Special insurance offers from AMA Insurance Services
- Ambassador Card benefits
- BMW Corporate Program
- Subscription to the Medical Journal of Australia
And national benefits including ...
- AMA's Fees & Services List
- Amex: American Express offers members special discounts on a range of credit cards and merchant services.
- Career Advice Service: information and resources to help you navigate through your medical career.
- Car Rental from Hertz: access to discounted rates both in Australia and throughout international locations. Get $50 credit and special benefits when renting with Hertz 24/7.
- CPD Tracker: A free resource allows you to upload activities, track points against multiple colleges and learn online.
- doctorportal Jobs Board: Whether you’re seeking a new position, looking to expand your professional career, or looking to recruit staff to your practice.
- Mentone Educational: 10% discount on all Mentone Educational products, including high quality anatomical charts, models and training equipment.
- MJA Bookshop: 10% discount on purchases at the MJA Bookshop.
- Qantas Club: reduced joining and annual fees for the Qantas Club.
- UpToDate: is the clinical decision support resource medical practitioners trust for reliable clinical answers.
- Virgin Lounge: reduced joining and annual fees for the Virgin Lounge.
- Volkswagen: discount off the retail price of new Volkswagen vehicles.
Please note; terms and conditions apply when accessing AMA(SA) member benefits. For example you will generally need to be a current financial member, and some offers require you to have been a member for a particular period of time, for example, you may need to have been a financial member for 12 months to access some financial benefits. For more information see our Access Policy.