South Australian Member Benefits
The AMA is there for members in adversity: membership is like an insurance policy.
- Tax deductible membership fees
- Membership fees which may be wholly or partly claimable against your Professional Development Allowance
- Concierge services and special discounts from platinum partner for accounting services, Hood Sweeney
- Concierge services and discounted rates from silver partner for legal services, Norman Waterhouse Lawyers
- AMA Skills Training accredited courses for your staff
- AMA Insurance Services
- Ambassador Card (see below for more detail)
- BMW Corporate Program
- Mercedes-Benz Corporate Program
- Naval Military and Air Force Club of South Australia
- Subscription to the Medical Journal of Australia
- Workplace mediation services for your practice at discounted rates, through PeopleVision.
Your AMA(SA) membership card includes the services from the Ambassador Card – Australia’s premier member benefit program.
Through this loyalty program you are offered:
- Up to 5% off pre-purchased gift cards to save on groceries and petrol at Coles and Woolworths (ama.ambassadorcard.com.au/ecards.php)
- Up to 10% off pre-purchased gift cards mean you can also save on retail, leisure & travel at San Churro Chocolateria, endota spa, Flight Centre, JB Hi-Fi, Priceline, Rebel, Target, The Good Guys and Virgin Australia to name a few! (ama.ambassadorcard.com.au/ecards.php)
- Drive well on holidays with car hire savings from Europcar and Hertz (ama.ambassadorcard.com.au/car-hire.php)
- Dip into the Wine Club savings – and sip from the offerings of great discounts on quality wines (wineboxwarehouse.com.au/ambassadorcard)
Please note; terms and conditions apply. For example you will generally need to be a current financial member and some offers require you to have been a member for a particular period of time. For more information see our Access Policy.