Chair: Dr David Fenwick
Secretariat: Mr Joe Hooper, Ms Bernadette Kuhar
Members: Peter Kreminski, Tom Turner, David Evans and Ian McIntosh
More historical information
- Past presidents of the BMA/AMA in South Australia: (link) ama.com.au/sa/past-presidents-bmaama-south-australia
- South Australian Medical Heritage Society
Key Bibliography: Medical History in South Australia
- The Pioneers Association of SA - In particular item 32 Cleland, J.B. Pioneer Medical Men in SA: Pioneer Medical Men in SA, PASA (107) 12, 27.
- Lawson W S Bill, A Centenary History 1879 -1979
- Simpson D A The Adelaide Medical School 1885 – 1914, A study in Anglo-Australian Synergies in education
- Lendon, Alfred Austin, 1857-1935 & University of Adelaide 1935, Jubilee of the Medical School, 1885-1935, Hassell Press, Adelaide
- Hayward W T Presidential Speech at end of tenure. 1911 'British Medical Association.’ The Advertiser (Adelaide, SA: 1889 - 1931), 30 June, p. 8.