2018 Intern Guide
Each year the AMA(SA) produces an Intern Guide; to help with some of the challenges of facing this exciting but challenging time in your career.
Your guide to surviving and flourishing as a medical intern is available to download below... or you can request your copy in print form when you join.
With a mixture of personal perspectives and helpful facts and advice, it is a handy reference.
The Intern Guide includes:
- A welcome to the profession from AMA(SA) state president Dr William Tam
- Info about the AMA(SA) Doctors-in-Training Commitee
- Top tips for surviving your internship
- National perspectives from AMACDT National Chair Dr John Zorbas
- Stories of internship
- and, applying for PGY2+ jobs.
Please get in touch with the AMA(SA) if you have any queries and don't forget to join the AMA and benefit from the support we provide over the lifetime of your career!