The ballot for Medical Officers’ (Queensland Health) Certified Agreement (No. 5) 2018 (MOCA 5) opened on 24 April and closes at 5pm on Tuesday 7 May 2019.
- Voting information has been emailed to your Streamline linked email account.
- Members without a Streamline account would have received their voter information in the mail (via post).
How to Vote:
- Log on to https://secure.govote.com.au/code=418, or
- SMS your vote to 0488 842 507, or
- Vote by telephone on 1800 919 227
For technical support with your vote, please contact the GoVote Help Desk on 1800 919 553.
Certification process after the Ballot: Only if the valid majority vote in favour of the MOCA 5.
For more information on the complete MOCA 5 offer and the wins we have achieved for you through the MOCA 5 bargaining process, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call (07) 3872 2222.
Published: 26 Apr 2019