Upcoming FREE Intern Readiness Workshops and Clinical Rotation Lunches
Join AMA Queensland for a free lunch and workshop to learn practical tips and tricks for surviving your intern year. Presented by your future colleagues and the industry experts, these workshops will help prepare you for your internship and feel confident as you transition from final year student to medical practitioner.
Clinical Rotation Lunches - In September, the AMA Queensland Team will be on the road visiting hospitals across Queensland
- Brisbane Intern Readiness Workshop - Tuesday 16 October, 5pm at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Gold Coast Intern Readiness Workshop – Thursday 18 October, 5pm at Southport Yacht Club
- Surviving night duty;
- The Junior Medical Officer Recruitment process;
- What senior medical officers expect from you;
- Combatting bullying and harassment;
- Your overtime payment questions answered;
- Be a financial savvy intern; and
- How important is your MDO?
Stay tuned! We will send you details on Townsville Intern Readiness workshops via email, our Facebook page and the AMA Queensland website.
For further information, please contact Leigh Holohan, AMA Queensland Membership Manager, on (07) 3872 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 03 Sep 2018