Please note that the AMA CPD Tracker is currently not available as maintenance is being undertaken on the site. If you require access to your files during this time, please contact AMA member services for assistance on: email@example.com or 1300 133 655
Did you know that the AMA has launched a new version of the CPD Tracker - doctorportal Learning? doctorportal Learning tracks points against multiple specialties, delivers online and mobile phone-friendly CPD learning, and supports doctors in meeting their Medical Board reporting obligations.
AMA members can use this state-of-the-art CPD Tracker to manage their CPD points and professional development activities for free.
doctorportal Learning provides you with:
- CPD point tracking across multiple specialties
- 24/7 access to online, medical education
- support in meeting your MBA CPD reporting obligations
- guidance on your CPD requirements (doctorportal Learning lets you know how many points you need and when)
- external activity uploads so all your CPD documentation can be stored in one place
If you are using the AMA CPD Tracker currently, the AMA member services team is busy transitioning your account so that you will be able to access your files in the new tracking system, doctorportal Learning. The member services team will contact you once your account is ready to go but please feel free to browse doctorportal Learning now - click here
New users can also sign up to doctorportal Learning here