CPD tracking & accredited medical learning
Are you a time poor medical professional?
Is it difficult to find time to complete your medical education?
Is it difficult to manage your evidence of medical education at reporting times?
With CPD point tracking across multiple specialties, 24/7 access to accredited medical education, guidance in meeting your MBA CPD reporting obligations AND external activity uploads so all your CPD documentation can be stored in one convenient spot – why would you wait another year to use doctorportal Learning?
AMA members can use this state-of-the-art learning system and CPD Tracker to manage CPD points for free.
Using doctorportal Learning is simple.
1. Sign up from your phone, tablet or computer by clicking here
2. Select the medical college(s) that you would like doctorportal Learning to track against
3. Register for a module from our Learning Catalogue, or upload evidence of an externally completed activity
4. Report to your college or the MBA when you need to.
doctorportal Learning is responsive to your medical education needs and provides you with:
- your personalised Learning Dashboard guiding your CPD requirements - how many points you still need and when its due
- CPD point tracking across one or multiple specialties
- 24/7 access to online medical education
- external activity upload facility, so all your CPD documentation can be stored in one place
- downloadable CPD reports using a template approved by the MBA
As we work with our education providers, more learning is always being offered. Browse our Learning Catalogue now, register for a module and get started.
Not a member? Join the AMA now, or pay a subscription fee of $22/month (inc GST) to access the CPD Tracker. The first two months are free!
For assistance, please contact AMA member services by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 133 655.