Notice of Annual General Meeting
Australian Medical Association Limited ACN 008 426 793 ABN 37 008 426 793
Notice is hereby given that the Fifty-Third Annual General Meeting of members of Australian Medical Association Limited will be held at 4.10pm on Friday 23 May 2014 at the National Convention Centre, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
1. To receive the Minutes of the Fifty-Second Annual General Meeting held in Sydney on Friday 24 May 2013.
2. To receive and consider the Annual Report of Australian Medical Association Limited for the year ended 31 December 2013.
3. To receive the audited Financial Reports for Australian Medical Association Limited and its controlled entities for the year ended 31 December 2013.
4. To appoint auditors for Australian Medical Association Limited and its controlled entities.
5. To consider, and if thought fit adopt as a special resolution, the following motion:
That the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company be repealed and replaced by the new Constitution in the form exhibited to Members at https://ama.com.au/constitution
6. To transact any other business which may properly be transacted by an Annual General Meeting.
A member eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a proxy in accordance with Clause 22 of the AMA Articles of Association. A proxy need not be a member of Australian Medical Association Limited (section 249L Corporations Act). To be effective the proxy form must be deposited at the below place not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the Annual General Meeting.
Proxies are to be deposited with Australian Medical Association Limited by mail or hand delivery to:
Secretary General (Company Secretary)
Australian Medical Association Limited
42 Macquarie Street
Barton ACT 2600
A proxy form can be accessed at https://ama.com.au/proxy.
Ms Anne Trimmer
21 March 2014
Published: 29 Apr 2014