AMA NEW CPD TRACKER
NEW! A new free resource for AMA members!
AMA members are now welcome to use this state-of-the-art CPD Tracker to manage their CPD points and professional development activities.
doctorportal Learning tracks points against multiple specialties, delivers online and mobile phone-friendly CPD learning, and supports doctors in meeting their Medical Board reporting obligations.
doctorportal Learning provides you with:
- CPD point tracking across multiple specialties;
- 24/7 access to online, medical education;
- support in meeting your MBA CPD reporting obligations;
- guidance on your CPD requirements (doctorportal Learning lets you know how many points you need and when); and
- external activity uploads so all your CPD documentation can be stored in one place
If you are using the old CPD Tracker, we can help you with the upgrade. The AMA member services team is currently busy transitioning your account so that you will be able to access it in the new tracking system. The member services team will contact you once your account is ready to go.
You can still access your account in the AMA's old CPD Tracker here
The AMA member services team is happy to help if you have any trouble accessing this new resource. For assistance or feedback, you can contact member services on 1300 133 655 or email@example.com